Re: [Dhis2-users] HOW DO I DISAGGREGATE CLIENT BASED DATA-TRACKER

Dear Stanley

You will need to create each individual category indicator separately, say
this was disaggregated by gender and age the same will have to be done.

Examples Malaria disaggregated by Male/Female and Under5 or Over 5 the
indicators would be

1. Malaria Male under 5
2. Malaria Female under 5
3. Malaria Male over 5
4. Malaria Female over 5

So 4 indicators will have to be constructed for the above report

Regards