Re: Reporting Feature

Hi Lars,

That was certainly a good idea. Our client MSF OCA needed that app to even
more simpler for their users to use. So the requirement is like, user comes
to app and selects time period ( month, and year). App should fetch all
relevant charts to their org units. For app to recognize the charts, app is
relying on the naming convention of charts and a dataset. This is not a
generic thing now. :( This app is configurable but not completely. We can
discuss on the app more if you are interested.

Regards,
Sultan Ahamar.