Re: Disable application level caching

Are these modifications happening through the web-api? or one of our old
apps? we don't clear cache for most endpoints, so depending on what you are
doing.. you might end up with a bit of funky metadata (owning side will be
correct, but inverse side might be out of date)

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2