Re: Tracker capture - enrollment vs event date difference

Hi Olav,

This is a problem we are aware  of for quite sometime. It has nothing to do
with program / program stage setting and(or) event generation. It is
related with server date and the way dates are handled there. We are hoping
to come with a solution for 2.24.

--
Abyot A. Gizaw.
Senior Engineer, DHIS2