Re: Pop up warning when Editing Event Detail and Screen rendering issues in Tracker/Event Capture

Abyot, Markus et al,

I'm following up on the issues we continue to have with rendering data for
Event Capture in 2.22.

Version:2.22
Build revision:21973

I'm attaching 3 screenshots (each with Chrome's Developer Tools Console
appearing on the side.)

The first (OrgUnitLoad Screenshot1.jpg) is what appears when we first
access the Event Capture App
The second (OrgUnitLoad Screenshot2.jpg) is what appears after I click the
Org Unit Search box and type in an Org Name I know exists
The third (OrgUnitLoad Screenshot3.jpg) is what appears after refreshing
the browser window 6 times (the number of times may vary.)

The same "error" appears in the console in each screenshot, but I don't
think it is critical nor has any relationship to the problem.

At this point, we access the data entry screen for a particular program.
Sometimes the data entry screen does not render in its entirety either,
also requiring us to refresh the browser numerous times.

This behavior did not occur in 2.20.

Our country team is asking us to revert back to version 2.20 early next
week in order to avoid this quirky behavior of the screen rendering. I am
trying to avoid that, but without a fix to this problem in 2.22 I may have
to acquiesce. Is there anything you can advise us to enable us to keep
version 2.22 in production?

Thank you!

*Laura E. Lincks*
Database Manager/Developer