Re: [Dhis2-users] ERRORS reported by the log file

Dear Morten,

Thank you for your answer.

For ERROR 1: I have made an SQL select (in DHIS2) to find the the orgunit
with the mentioned uid but it does not appear in the list. It is something
strange as all the organisation units are listed in the query output.

For ERROR 2: It does not happen for all users. This error can appear
elsewhere in the logfile, without knowing the command which might cause it.
Running with incognito window did not make the error happen.

I am still stuck on this.

Regards.

Tantely