Re: dhis 2.23 upgrade

Exactly.  Database upgrade is a bit of a task to be planned for.  There is
also the all the db user accounts and the like.  Sometimes it is easier to
just update the whole cluster than individually exporting and importing
databases.  All of which is why I was hoping folk with 9.3 would be able to
enjoy the new functionality without going through this first - it looks
like they should be able to.