Re: Pivot on Demo/Snapshot still doesn't look right

Hi all,
Mine looks the same even after clearing cache

Elmarie
On 27 Apr 2016 08:49, "Uwe Wahser" <uwe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Jason,
>
> please find some screenshots from play.dhis2.org/demo attached (didn't do
> anything but calling pivot app, then selecting a favorite). I'm on Windows
> 7 and
> Firefox 45.0.2, although this looks server-sided to me.
>
> Regards, Uwe
>
> > Jason Pickering <jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx> hat am 27. April 2016 um
> 08:53
> > geschrieben:
> >

> > Hi Uwe,
> > Seems to work for me. Could you provide a screenshot or more detailed
> > information on how to actually reproduce your problem?
> > Regards,
> > Jason
> >

> > On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 7:25 AM, Uwe Wahser <uwe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > > Dear Devs,
> > >
> > > although you tried to fix something on the Demo-Site, there still
> seems to
> > > be a
> > > problem when listing dataelements, options etc.: instead of a list of
> > > choices
> > > there's only the word value.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Uwe

> > --
> > Jason P. Pickering
> > email: jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx
> > tel:+46764147049

*This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at
http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer
<http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer>.  Please read the
disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in
terms of this electronic transmission.  If you cannot access the
disclaimer, kindly send an email to disclaimer@xxxxxxxx
<disclaimer@xxxxxxxx> and a copy will be provided to you. By replying to
this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the
provisions of the disclaimer.*