Re: [Dhis2-users] Missing Group Sets in the Event Reports & Event Visualizer for version: 2.22

Hi Jan,

I was reviewing a build from yesterday (Version: *2.22* - Build revision:
*22014* - Build date: *2016-04-27 11:00*), unfortunately the group sets are
still missing from the Event based reporting applications.

regards,

Sam Kasozi
+256 788-993-565
Skype: sam.kasoziug