Re: Android App for Data Capture - Question on Version Numbers?

Hello Stephen,

Now you will be able to find v1.5.8 release on GitHub (it is the same version as one published on Google Play):
https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-android-datacapture/releases/tag/1.5.8

Legacy version of android data-capture app is not using DHIS2 android SDK.
All application sources are located in legacy branch:
https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-android-datacapture/tree/legacy

Do not hesitate to ask any questions.

Best regards,

—