[GSoC 2016] Introduction to Community

Hello,

I am grateful to the HIS community for selecting me for GSoC 2016 and
giving me such an amazing opportunity. I am a third year Electrical &
Electronics Engineering student from Delhi Technological University, India.
I am passionate about technology in general and spend a lot of time coding,
especially Android. I also like to tinker around with hardware and have
made some cool IoT projects in the past.

My GSoC '16 project is 'Reimplement Android Data Capture Using Shared DB'.
I'll be making an app which will act like a common (shared) database for
all the other DHIS2 android apps. The abstract of the project is available
here <https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#6017362566316032>.

I look forward to having an exciting summer ahead under the mentorship of
Erling Fjellstad and Araz Abishov. I'd also like to take this opportunity
to congratulate the other students selected for HIS for GSoC '16 and wish
them all the best for their projects.

Regards,
Prempal Singh