Re: Please for help

Hi Gaspard,
As a fellow Android developer I know the struggle figuring out issues like
you're having right now. However, this is the DHIS2 community, we are more
than happy to assist you to resolve your problems in the DHIS2 context.
When I have any Android issues I often seek to Stackoverflow(
http://stackoverflow.com/)  or use Google for searching for blog posts
about the topic I'm interested in. When searching for Sliding toolbar in
Google, the first search result is this blog post:
http://www.android4devs.com/2015/01/how-to-make-material-design-sliding-tabs.html
.

Hope this helps and good luck,

Regards,