Re: Aggregate indicators

Hi JM,

Sounds like a bug, but quite crazy to attempt as well!

Another way to do this, though perhaps not ideal, would be to perform this
calculation through SQL and inject it back into the system as a data
element. We have followed this approach for indicators which cannot be
calculated with relatively simple formulas provided by indicators, such as
those requiring "IF...THEN" types of calculations.

Not ideal, but it might be an approach you wish to consider.

Regards,
Jason