Re: Introduction to Community

Welcome Laavanye!

We are happy to have you in team during this summer.

Best regards,

—
Araz Abishov,
Android developer, DHIS 2
University of Oslo
https://www.dhis2.org/

On April 30, 2016 at 10:42:15 AM, LAAVANYE BAHL (laavanye.bahl@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am Laavanye Bahl studying Software Engineering at Delhi Technological University, India. I have a lot of experience in software development, especially mobile and desktop applications.

I have been selected as a GSoC participant for the project - "Enhancing Dashboard Android App" by generating the analytical objects dynamically and making the app work in the offline mode.

It feels great to be a part of a community of active developers and members working on development and implementation of health information systems across the world,

I'm looking forward to an amazing summer working on the project, with the HIS community, under the mentor ship of Araz Abishov.

Regards,
Laavanye Bahl