Re: [Dhis2-users] Android data capture APK archives

Hello Erling,

I am using the one downloaded from Google Play, and have dispatched the use
of it for 100+ users. Some users find some difficulty to load the forms
from the Android data capture. They can log in but it takes time to load
the form and it ends with the message "swipe to update". I have tried to
solve it multiple times but there is no chance to load any form for them.
That is why I would like to try with an older version of the APK. Or do you
have another suggestions for this issue?

Regards,

Tantely.