Re: [Dhis2-users] Android data capture APK archives

Hi There,

We have the following observation. For org units to show up, user that is
logging in through android should be assigned to Level3 or level4 for org
structure drawn below(assigning user to level1 does not work). Please try
and let us know.

Level1             <-   No datasets
  Level2           <-  No datasets
     Level3        <- No datases