Re: [Dhis2-users] Digit group separator in pivot table - what should the default value be?

Hi all,

I agree with Jim make the default configurable across the instance.

Regards,

Elmarie Claasen

Hisp logo

Project Manager

Health Information Systems Program

Tel:      041-367 1027

Cell:     082 374 2209

E-mail:  <mailto:elmarie@xxxxxxxx> elmarie@xxxxxxxx

Skype:  elmarie.claasen52

This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at  <http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer> http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer .   Please read the disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in terms of this electronic transmission.
If you cannot access the disclaimer, kindly send an email to  <mailto:disclaimer@xxxxxxxx> disclaimer@xxxxxxxx and a copy will be provided to you. By replying to this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the provisions of the disclaimer.