Re: DHIS 2 translation server Error

Hi Jason,

Sorry for the late reply,

Thanks for the fix. I am able to register now. But i did not get any
activation link and hence still unable to login.

We are developing one of the features which is metadata sync (which will
eventually land in DHIS main release branch).
It is currently in one of our branches forked from DHIS 2.23 (
https://code.launchpad.net/~twoca-devs/dhis2/twoca_sync_2.23
).
This piece has backend as well as front end additions. The front end part
of it has changes to the 'Settings' and 'Data Administration' apps. So, we
would like to know if it would  be possible to leverage the DHIS
translation server to do translations ?

Regards
Anil and Vanya pairing.

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 1:36 PM, Jason Pickering <jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx