Re: [Dhis2-users] Calculating the duration of the process in Tracker capture

Hi Pepe,

Someone may have a workable solution for you that doesnt involve some
hacking with SQL scripts which is generally not preferred but sometimes
unavoidable. In my experience it is currently not possible to set up
program indicators that does calculations between different program stages
as the program indicator screen requires you to select one program stage
and in addition to the data elements for that stage you have the attributes
and some variables like event date, enrollment date, due date available but
only for one program stage.

I see that under program rules there is now in 2.23 a feature where they
allow dataelement from previous event to be included so maybe we are not
far away from being able to make indicators between program stages...
(Hint, hint).

The other alternative I have used before is re-think whether i could add
some of the fields as attributes instead which then allows you to set up
indicators but it doesnt sound like this option would assist you?

>From my experience creating an element and putting it in a stage and
running a script as cron job is the only way to do so currently.

Maybe writing a blueprint would help.

Elmarie
On 04 May 2016 17:11, "Pepe Ken Mvulu" <pepekento1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi All,
> I have a program with several stage (stage1, stage 2, stage3, stage 4).
> For all stage, I define the cumulative deadlines.
> For each stage, "Description of the reporting date" is the date of the end
> of the activity of the stage.
> How to create an indicator to calculate:
> - The period that separates a stage at another
> - The duration of the process
> - The expected duration of the process according to the due dates (due
> date)
> I need documentation on the establishment of indicators that can calculate
> the duration of the process.
>
> All ideas are welcome!
> Regards !
>
> Pepe Ken Mvulu
> Responsable M&E
> Programme Village Assaini
> Direction de l'Hygiène
> Ministère de la Santé Publique/RDC
> Tél: +243 811515878
> Skype: pepe.ken.mvulu

*This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at
http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer
<http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer>.  Please read the
disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in
terms of this electronic transmission.  If you cannot access the
disclaimer, kindly send an email to disclaimer@xxxxxxxx
<disclaimer@xxxxxxxx> and a copy will be provided to you. By replying to
this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the
provisions of the disclaimer.*