Re: [Dhis2-users] Program data into dataset

Hi Pramil,

you can retrieve aggregated event data from the analytics api.

http://dhis2.github.io/dhis2-docs/master/en/developer/html/ch01s32.html

Excerpt from the docs:

To query for program data elements (of tracker domain type) you can get
those by specifying the program for each data element using the
<program-id>.<dataelement-id> syntax:

/api/analytics.json?dimension=dx:eBAyeGv0exc.qrur9Dvnyt5;eBAyeGv0exc.GieVkTxp4HH
&dimension=pe:LAST_12_MONTHS&filter=ou:ImspTQPwCqd

One work-around could be to write a bit of Javascript and include that in
the custom form to retrieve and display event based aggregated data inside
the data entry form, if that is what you are looking to do.

I have been pondering for a while on adding a feature where you could
specify tracker-type data elements in custom data entry forms, and have the
system automatically display aggregated event data, both in forms and in
data set report. Let me know if that could work.

regards,

Lars