Re: [Dhis2-users] Digit group separator in pivot table - what should the default value be?

Hi there,

many thanks for all the feedback and the votes.

The feedback clearly tells that there are multiple needs / views out there,
and that having this configurable per system is desired. So we will turn
this into a system setting for 2.24.

Issues:

https://github.com/dhis2/settings-app/issues/62

https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-pivot/issues/5