Facility layer icons not appearing on the org unit group edit interface

Hello all devs,

We are trying to configure the facility layer on GIS app, but when we want
to choose an icon on the *org unit group edit interface*, we realized the
icons are not loading.
We saw the same behaviour on demo server. but in this case at least the
icon is loading on the map when you configure the facility layer on the GIS
app (on our instance icons don't load in any case).
We are using DHIS2 version 2.23 and Build 22882.

Please, check this out.

Best Regards.

*Sergio Valenzuela*
Fundación EHAS
Telemedicina para países en desarrollo -* www.ehas.org
<http://www.ehas.org/>*
E.T.S.I. de Telecomunicación A.101-9L. Ciudad Universitaria 30, 28040
Madrid - España
Tlfno. (+34) 91 488 87 41: (+34) 687 67 17 62

Follow ups