Re: Null pointer exception calling .../api/me/programs

Noted - we look forward to get a resolution to the setting of CatCombo to
'default' in 2.22 soon - we import hundred of new data elements to our
servers every week, and many of the templates out there have that column
null. This was not a problem in 2.20.

*R*