Re: Fwd: An issue in the GIS map plug-in - legendSet id

Hi Morten,

Yes you are correct. i was using the v217 libraries and i changed to v221
and api issue solved.
but two new errors are there now, after upgrade to v221.

2nd error is quite okay, probably the google map api is included in map.js
also, but first one.

please let me know whether you are able to identify it.

[image: gis-error.png]

i did exactly as described in the v221 doc.
http://dhis2.github.io/dhis2-
docs/2.21/en/developer/html/dhis2_developer_manual.html

 pre-defined maps are working fine with no errors.

according to what I tried so far, I suspect the "columns" property in the
mapViews.

(everything is hard coded for testing purpose)

[image: gis-error-code.png]

Thanks,
Chameera.

PNG image