Issue when using 2.23 Event Capture

Hi

We are using the latest version of 2.23 (revision #22911) When using 'Event
capture' functionality, we found the below issue.
We created a program without registration and attached category combination
of type attribute to it. In the Event Capture page, upon selecting the
program and the option present in the category combo, we can create an
event, enter the data and save it successfully.
But after reselecting the same program and the option in category combo for
which we saved the data previously, we are not able to see the data in the
event capture page. We can see that the data is saved in
'trackedentitydatavalue' table but the event capture page does not show it
up. If the program is not associated with any category combo and is
'default' then we can see the data properly. Did anyone face this issue
earlier? Is this a known issue?
Please suggest.

Thanks
Aamer.