Re: Tracker capture and custom forms

Hi Olav,

Just a note that in 2.23 Tracker Capture you are not able to complete a
program stage if required fields are missing. Each datavalue is saved once
captured though and you are still able to close a form with only some
fields captured. But at least the enforcement on completing a program stage
does help.

Elmarie
On 10 May 2016 15:45, "Olav Poppe" <olav.poppe@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi devs,
> first, I’ve been working on a custom data entry form for tracker (2.22 and
> 2.23). I’ve customised the same form as programmes with and without
> registration, and I notice that in Tracker Capture everything is seemingly
> "magnified" by 25% or so compared to Event Capture (e.g. rows that are 35px
> high in EC are 44px in TC). Is there a reason for this? The way it is
> rendered in Event Capture seems more "normal" to me, whilst opening custom
> forms in Tracker Capture always make me think Chrome is set to zoom…
>
> Second, in Tracker Capture, there seems to be no way of displaying
> "validation warnings" (defined through program rules) - could there be
> something similar to EC, with a "Validation warnings" widget? Similarly,
> while EC will highlight missing required fields when completing ("Required"
> in red), there is no indicator TC as to what field(s) are missing.
>
> Regards
> Olav

*This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at
http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer
<http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer>.  Please read the
disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in
terms of this electronic transmission.  If you cannot access the
disclaimer, kindly send an email to disclaimer@xxxxxxxx
<disclaimer@xxxxxxxx> and a copy will be provided to you. By replying to
this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the
provisions of the disclaimer.*