Re: Pushing events through the API without the eventdate

Hi Morten,

many thanks for your quick answer. I think it is ok to default to current
 date. (or at least I can not think in why not?)

Would it be possible to have it backported to 2.22 as well? It is a bit
urgent and important for us :) (otherwise we may have some issues with our
android apps)

Thanks guys
Jose