Implementing the anonymous events data push feature

Hi Lars/Morten,

We have been working on implementing the anonymous events data push feature
as part of our requirement. This is currently in testing and we are
planning to merge this along with the metadata sync and versioning
functionality. We see that there is already a blueprint for the anonymous
events data push feature.
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/event-sync

Currently the code is in our branch. Let us know your thoughts regarding
this. If required we can discuss more about it on our call when we discuss
about the metadata sync and versioning release plan.

Thanks
Aamer.