Re: [Dhis2-users] Unable to see French translation for 'Program' and 'Options' under Event Capture

Sorry, maybe I did not understand. Do you mean the UI translations are not
showing, or the translations which you have made to the other metadata
elements like "Program" and "Option sets"?

Regards,
Jason