Re: [Dhis2-users] Unable to see French translation for 'Program' and 'Options' under Event Capture

Hi, here is screenshot, So I have translated the name of the Program that I
am using to enter data in French. I have both UI and DB languages turned to
French. While entering data under Event Capture, the name of the  program
and all options (under option sets)shows in English and not french.
Whereas, under Programs app, the name of the program can be seen in French.
Is there something I am missing. I am using DHIS 2.21

[image: Inline image 1]