Re: DHIS2 Docs

Thanks Lars, that is helpful.

We have a couple of use cases for this functionality:

   1. There is a desire to upload supporting documents around particular
   surveys in DHIS 2. For example, there may be a Word doc with the background
   information around what a particular survey is about and how it was
   conducted, and users want that linked to the particular survey (Program).
   2. We had been investigating different options for integrating R with
   DHIS 2, and were looking for a way to store binary file outputs from R such
   as pngs etc. These would be related to a Program in general, and we would
   not want to store those on a data value basis.

Users would also want the above documents to be available on Dashboards.

In regards to the short-term workaround you suggested, what would the
timeline for that look like?

Thanks again,

Lorill