Re: [Dhis2-users] Status of ImportSummaries in /api/events

Hi Morten

So, I am hoping, if its a conflict you will send the ImportSummary status
as Error or Warning.

And would you consider adding a first class status field on the
ImportSummaries object as well. I think it makes sense, as it allows the
consumer of the API to take an overall decision about the Event import.
Let me know if thats doable.

Regards
Vanya

--