Re: Issue with Aprrovals

Hi Jim,

As you mentioned in the mail, that several data sets can be approved
together by approving a workflow. How can that be done on the UI?
Currently, on the demo server, we have to select a data set and reporting
period to get the data for approval. And for different data sets, we have
to make several selections. There is no select by workflow as of now. Any
thoughts?

Thanks,

Archana Chillala
Application Developer
Email archanac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telephone +91 9100960533 <+91+9100960533>
[image: ThoughtWorks]
<http://www.thoughtworks.com/?utm_campaign=archana-chillala-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=thoughtworks-email-signature-generator>