Issue with program Indicators

Hi,

We are trying to create some indicators for a program. And the program
stage has some data elements added to it. But, to form an expression on the
program indicators module, not all added data elements are available. And
without the required elements, we are not able to form an expression.
However, all the elements are available in the "Filter" section. How can we
resolve this?

*For example*, on the demo server,
We have a program called '*Child Programme'* that has some indicators for
two stages "*Birth*" and "*Post Natal*".

 The "Birth" stage has the following data elements assigned to it.

[image: Inline image 1]
But on the "*expression"* section of indicators, only a few data elements
show up:

[image: Inline image 2]

However, in the "Filter" section of indicators - all the data elements are
shown:

[image: Inline image 3]

Is this a known issue? or are we missing something?
Any help on this would be appreciated.

*Cheers,*

Archana Chillala
Application Developer
Email archanac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telephone +91 9100960533 <+91+9100960533>
[image: ThoughtWorks]
<http://www.thoughtworks.com/?utm_campaign=archana-chillala-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=thoughtworks-email-signature-generator>

PNG image

PNG image