Getting a "Series/Categories items not selected" message in Data Visualizer when dataelements details are in the favourite

Hi devs,

at least in 2.22 and for the data visualizer, when we select the "Details"
option for dataelements in the data dimension (to be rendered either in the
series or categories dimenssion), although the chart is being displayed
properly, the data dimension is never saved in the favourite. So each time
we want to open it (or show it in a dashboard) the system is giving us a
"Series (or Categories) items not selected" message.

This problem only happens in the datavisualizer, pivot tables are fine.

Could you please have a look at it? We have several charts using detailed
dataelements...

Many Thanks
Jose