Re: Patch for DataApprovalWorkflow migrations from v2.19 to v2.22

Hi Hari/Jhansi,

Thank you for alerting us to this. We had fixed this problem in trunk, but
somehow we missed applying the fix to 2.22. This has now been done:

Trunk:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs-core/dhis2/trunk/revision/21831
2.22: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs-core/dhis2/2.22/revision/22049

I apologize that we missed applying this fix at the time to 2.22, but
appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Cheers,
Jim