Re: Fwd: Program Indicators: Legend Sets Association not rendering in Event Report

Hi devs,

Any update on this issue? I checked on the demo server and it seems that
the legend set for program indicators still not working in the event
report. Is there any solution coming soon?

To replicate on the demo server

1) Add a legend set to "Average weight" program indicator of the "Child
Programme"

[image: Inline image 1]

2) Go to event report

3) Select "Average Weight" indicator from "Child Programme". Notice that
the legend set displays “No Range Set”

[image: Inline image 2]

This affects:

Version: 2.23 & Revision: 22950
Version: 2.22 & Revision: 22027

Thanks,
Esunly

*Esunly Medina (PhD)*
Consultant, BAO Systems
+34 699-424-540 | emedina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.baosystems.com |
Skype: esunly | 2900 K Street, Suite 404, Washington D.C. 20007