Re: [Dhis2-users] Change Yes/No data element display text on data entry form

Hi Ryan,

sorry that is not possible at the moment.

A workaround is to create an option set with three options and assign it to
your data elements. Its a good idea to think through how you want to
aggregate these values if so in terms of which codes you assign to the
options.

regards,

Lars