Re: Program indicator groups

Hi Olav,

yes having program indicator groups as a means of organizing a large list
of program indicators sounds like a good and natural development. Please
write a blueprint.

Having it as a data dimension will be tricky since program indicators are
calculated/derived values.

What we have been thinking of though is to support data element groups +
group sets for tracker data elements, which could be used as data
dimensions. That could perhaps help with this problem as well.

regards,

Lars