Re: Program indicator groups

Hi,
blueprint for groups: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/program-indicator-groups

As for the tracker data element groups, I didn’t quite understand how that would work?

What I was thinking of was for cases where you have for example discharge diagnosis or deaths, and would like to have a table with diagnosis (rows) and age (columns). Or, I imagine, any circumstance where you have program indicator that could be disaggregated by age or sex, you might want to do something similar (vaccine doses for each antigen vs age; ANC visits vs age of mother etc). Would what you describe work on those cases? The simple examples I mention you could get in event reports, but not the ones requiring a bit more logic.

Olav