Re: [Dhis2-users] Missing app icons when upgrading to 2.21 and 2.22

Hi Laura, please look at the new Maintenance app for data elements and
indicators (also orgunits from 2.23)

Knut
On 20 May 2016 10:26 p.m., "Laura E. Lincks" <laura.lincks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

We are upgrading our 2.20 instance to a 2.22 instance (and a 2.3 instance
as well shortly thereafter). We are doing incremental upgrades (2.20 -->
2.21, then 2.21 --> 2.22, then 2.22 --> 2.23)

We noticed that when upgrading from 2.20 to 2.21, the Settings App icon
disappeared. We can access the app by entering the URL directly, but cannot
access it via a Settings App Icon.

Similarly, when upgrading from 2.21 to 2.22 the icons for the App
Management and the Data Element/Indicators apps also disappeared (although,
again, we can access the apps via the URL) in addition to the Settings app
icon missing (still).

I know these apps are completely new "true" apps within the respective DHIS
versions, per the release notes, but we are stuck on how to get the app
icons to reappear in the menu.

*Note*: we updated to Java 8 and updated to the latest Ubuntu distro prior
to upgrading from DHIS ver. 2.20 to 2.21.

*Version details:*
Version:
​ ​
2.20