Re: [Dhis2-users] Missing app icons when upgrading to 2.21 and 2.22

Hi Laura,

like you say, the settings, apps and data elements/indicators apps have all
been replaced by new apps, and hence sort of expected to disappear ;)

- Can you verify that your user has the needed authorities to see the new
apps? Can you try with a user that has the ALL authority?

- Can you try to really
<https://www.dhis2.org/tutorials/how-to-really-clear-browser-cache> clear
the web browser cache? Is there any server-side caches that could be
cleared? Can you try in chrome incognito mode?

- If none of the above works, can you share a login privately?

best regards,

Lars