Re: Facility coordinates as default for event coordinates

Hi Sergio (again),
I guess I am missing the point of registering the coordinates at all. If
they all occur at the same place, why do you even ask the clerks to record
them? They all are considered to be at the same location, and you already
have that location from the organisation unit's coordinates.

The event layer is supposed to be used for events which occur at undefined
locations really. Using the new features of clustering, you can then
cluster these events together, but in your case, they seem to all be
considered to be occurring at the same place. You should thus be able to
achieve the same simply by using the facility's coordinates.

Maybe give a bit more information of why you chose to collect the
coordinates in the first place and how you are planning on actually using
them for analysis?

Regards,
Jason