Re: [Dhis2-users] Some clarifications for Program indicators

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 12:31 PM, Vanya Seth <vanyas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> We would also look into some possibilities ourselves and get back if
> there's something worth discussing.

Thanks, that sounds great.

One option could be to ignore time partitioning completely. Another could
be to have an option for number of years to include for analysis. Let me
know if you come up with any bright new ideas ;)

best regards,

Lars