Re: HighCharts usage in dhis

Hi Sultan

Can you give us a bit more details about your question? are you looking
into using it in your own DHIS 2 apps? or are you asking when DHIS 2 will
use it?

I think when we do the switch, it will be done in every location, but I
don't know the timeframe (other than that we are allowed to use the library
now...)

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2