Re: Problem creating the parent org unit through the API

Hi Sergio

So you are creating a new root? Could it be that your user is attached to a
different org unit, and so the problem is that you can't see them?

Maybe you could verify in the database, or using the web-api?
/api/organisationUnits.json?filter=name:like:abc

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2