Re: Problem creating the parent org unit through the API

Thanks Morten, yes, we were trying to create a new root and we were missing
that step.

My question now is: In the "parent" object included in "organisationUnits",
is it possible to swap the attribute "id" to "name" (or something you know
when you are creating the parents)? Otherwise, how can be done the import
of a whole org unit hierarchy (in a single json) when you don't know the
"id" of the "parents"?

I attached an image pointing the part of the json I'm talking about.

*Sergio Valenzuela*
Fundación EHAS
Telemedicina para países en desarrollo -* www.ehas.org
<http://www.ehas.org/>*
E.T.S.I. de Telecomunicación A.101-9L. Ciudad Universitaria 30, 28040
Madrid - España
Tlfno. (+34) 91 488 87 41: (+34) 687 67 17 62