Re: Caching issue with pivot table when editing program indicators

Hi Lorill,

this could happen if you have a server-side cache (like nginx) enabled.
Nginx will cache responses based on the analytics URLs, so updates the
program indicator formula will not be detected.

Ways to fix this:

- Disable the server side cache (if nginx uncomment the proxy_cache_path
directive
<http://dhis2.github.io/dhis2-docs/master/en/implementer/html/ch08s04.html#d0e1184>
)

or

- Disable analytics caching in dhis from Settings > Server > Cache strategy
> No cache.

best regards,

Lars