compulsory DE accepting empty values through the API on 2.22 server

Hi devs,

We're developing our app integrating the Android SDK and we've
experimenting an strange behaviour when pushing empty values for DEs whose
compulsory flag is enabled. The SDK is making a POST API call of the event
and the empty values are accepted by the server. Is this the way API is
intended to operate? is this a bug?

To ilustrate it better, here the mandatory flag configured as enabled for
"KH_MAL_SRV - RDT"

[image: programs_mandatory.png]
and here the blank result for that DE...

[image: blank_on_dev.png]

BTW, server info is...
Version:2.22Build revision:22027Build date:2016-05-10 02:31
Thanks in advance.

Best regards

PNG image

PNG image