Android apps development questions

Hi

we are evaluating the dhis2-android-datacapture and
dhis2-android-eventcapture apps for our use case and are thinking
about maybe combining the two with some custom features we need.
I was looking into the github repos of the apps and the dhis2-android-sdk
and have a couple of questions about the functionality and the
development:

1) It looks like the android apps are being rewritten using the newly
   developed dhis2-android-sdk. Is there a roadmap/timeline for that?
   I saw the mention of 1st of june for a beta of the sdk.

2) Currently i can see no documention for the dhis2-android-sdk. Is
   there a plan to write documentation?

3) Does the sdk support multiple languages?

4) Will all the android-apps be updated using the dhis2-android-sdk?

5) What would be your preferred way to receive contributions? Via github
   issues and PRs? Do you think it would make sense to start using the
   dhis2-android-sdk in its current state or should we rather wait for
   it to reach a more stable state?

Excuse the long list of questions, i have only started to read up on
dhis2.

Thanks
Till Reitemeyer

Follow ups